Welcome to Miss Grant's class

Welcome to Miss Grant's class
Julie Grant

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Cc is for cupcakes

Room 28 have put on different colour hats to tell us about the cupcakes that we iced today.
Yellow Hat (Good points):
                     They looked yummy - Janet
                     They looked delicious - Poihaere
                      The icing looked beautiful - A.J
                      The icing was yummy - Noah
                      The whole thing looked pretty - Dallas
                      The cupcake was yummy - Amos
                       The cupcake is yummy - Vico
                       The icing is yummy - Melody
                        The cupcake is yummy - Riki

White Hat (Information):
              I put sprinkles on mine - Holly-Kate
              The icing was sweet when I licked my fingers - Aadil
             I put red icing on my cupcake - Ryhlee
             I like the green icing on my cupcake - Nathan










             

No comments:

Post a Comment